Multifunctional universal Steering wheel remote control adapter CIR-309U / CIR-310U
Steering wheel interface CIR-309U is the interface between the resistive matrix of car wheel buttons and commands to be performed by an external device under their control. In addition, the device has a digital input data, due to which commands can be transferred from any other compatible device, for example, the controller CAN bus.
• Suitable for resistive matrix of any type;
• Auto-tuning of the input circuits in accordance with type of resistive matrix;
• Two independent inputs for connecting left and right groups of buttons;
• Input of digital control makes controller usage universal;
• Memory (with remote), with subsequent presentation, up to 32 commands;
• 8 independent outputs, 2 of which provide additional functions;
• Integrated current source provides a connection of diode emitters without need of additional resistors installation;
• Possibility of programming commands of resistive control panels such as joystick for such brands as Sony and Pioneer;
• Convenient parameter setting by computer;
• Programming the carrier frequency for each of the infrared outputs. This provides maximum signal / noise ratio, that ensures maximum quality of multimedia device control;
• Ability to memorize the entire configuration and infrared codes separately, in any medium, for example, in hard disk;
• Absolute inertness to erroneous wiring of the voltage or power to any of the inputs;
• Low power consumption;
• Small size 64 x 49 x18mm. (2.48 x 1.89 x 0.69inches).
Using the CIR-309U “multihelm” can be arranged, i.e. using the buttons on the helm you are able to control radio, DVD, TV, amplifier, speaker unit, siren etc.
По всем вопросам обращайтесь: